Friday, December 18, 2015

Punch Art Nativity

I have been very busy with work and preparations for Christmas. Unfortunately this didn't leave as much time for crafting as I would have liked. I did manage to finish this sweet nativity this past week.


They are of course all made using the Curvy Keepsake die as the base. I did not intend these to be used as treat holder, although they can, but rather as a display. The Curvy Keepsake base allows each character to stand on it's own and in the case of the manger it doubles as a votive holder.
This would be perfect to do with the family. Kids can easily help with the assembly of characters, and even punch some of the shapes.

I will try my bets to finish the instructions for all over the weekend so that I can still post them before Christmas. My plan is to have three posts, the first with Joseph, Mary and the babe, then the three wise men and last the angel and shepherd.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you come back early next week for the first set of instructions.


7 comments :

  1. How clever and cute! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, can't wait to CASE it, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is SO SWEET!
    Thank you for sharing your talent!
    Looking forward to your instructions!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...what a sweet nativity. I wish I had your talent for thinking like this. Great job. I'm really looking forward to the instructions! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful! Can't wait for the details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...