Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Polar Bear Christmas

This cute Christmas card was inspired by the Coke commercials that ar eon TV every Christmas in North America. I was really tempted to put a coke bottle on this, but am afraid my European family wouldn't understand why it's there.

 
I can't really take credit for the general design of the bear. I've seen several cards with a polar bear online. I however have not seen any instructions for them so came up with my own to get the same kind of look.
 
The greeting on the card is an old SU stamp. As always all edges are inked with Colorbox ink. I also added blue chalk to the cheeks and the torn "snow" paper. The snowflakes are a medium PB punch and a small EK papershaper. The instructions for the Santa hat can be found here in an earlier blog post of mine.
 
Instructions for my version of the polar bear below.
 
 
 
Come back tomorrow for the close-up and full instructions for the gingerbread Christmas card.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...