Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sakura Blossoms

I believe I mentioned this before, my daughter loves all things Japanese.
So of course she is a big fan of anything with sakura blossoms.

One of my older SU sets has the image of a small tree branch with blossoms.
I recently was given some older SU markers and thought this would be the perfect time to try and colour the section of a stamp image with different colours using my new markers.
So I made this card for my daughter's next birthday:

  
 
I kept it fairly simple so that the blossoms would be the main focus.
 
Supplies used:
Stamps: Art of the Orient - SU, Small Script - SU
Cardstock: Bazzill
Markers: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery - SU
1" wide polk-a-dot gros grain ribbon
 
Here is the inside of the card:

 
 
The greeting is: Heard from the Heart - SU
 
Of course the envelope has to match as well:

 

Thanks for looking.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...