Monday, August 4, 2014

A Season of Peace

The very first Stampin Up set I purchased was A Season of Peace. I used it that Christmas to make pretty much all my cards for that year and have barely touched it since.
So my self imposed challenge continues with this very set.

I again I made five cards.
I'm sharing the first today and then I'll pair them up for the next two posts.


For this first card I decided simple would do. All I did was (wet) emboss the tree image in white. The background strip is embossed aluminium foil tape.
The little snowflake at the top left comes from a pack of clear plastic snowflakes I found at my local Dollarama last Christmas (it does not photograph as well as I had hoped).

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Smokey Slate - SU, Versamark
Embossing Folder: Decorative Dots - SU
Stamps: A Season of Peace - SU, More Merry Messages - SU
Misc.: 7/8" silver organza ribbon, 3/4" clear plastic snowflake, 1 x 1/4" rhinestone, white embossing powder, aluminium foil tape.
 
Here's a photo of the snowflakes.
 
They were in the Christmas decoration isle.
A pack of 60 (30 in each size for $1.50. I couldn't pass on that deal).

1 comment :

  1. It's just simply elegant looking, love those little snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...