Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Momma Crow Punch Art

As promised, today I am sharing my second crow punch art.

Little momma also needed a fitting fall themed background, so I made some corn cobs - instructions can be found in this post from last year. The only change is that I used a smaller oval punch- the large oval by SU and I embossed the cardtsock with my Cuttlebug "Mosaic" embossing folder.

 
The clouds are a s.giant cloud punch by PB and the sign post is an ACCU Cut die.
Greeting stamp is from "Small Script" by SU
Oh, I had forgotten this in the previous post; I embossed the white cardstock before punching my clouds using  my Cuttlebug Bubbles embossing folder.
Inks are all by Colorbox, cardstock is Bazzill.
 
Here is the finished project:
 
I thought little momma needed a little something, so she has a small sunflower in her beak.
The flower was made with two small daisies (PB, 1 tiny sun (PB) and the leaf stem from SU Bird Builder.

Instructions for Little Momma are below.

 
Come back for Papa Crow's instructions in my next post.
Thanks for Looking!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...