Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lazy Panda Punch Art

I looked at quite a few photos of panda bears before creating this big fellow. I found many images where Pandas were hanging on top of large branches and really loved that idea. So my panda is lazily posed on a big tree branch.


The branch was created by trimming down my tree die until it seems to have the right fit. Sorry but I didn't take a photo of just the branch. I decided not to try and make bamboo leaves and instead chose a background stamp to serve the same purpose. Again my Kanji greeting of Friendship is one associated with pandas.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Garden Green - SU, Basic Black - SU, Soft Suede - SU
Stamps: Kanji Collection 2 - Stamp Workz, Bamboo Background - SU
Dies: Branch Tree - Tim Holtz - Sizzix
Misc.: foam mounting squares, white gel pen

Full punch art instructions below:


Coming up next: a few more layouts including one with a "cool and refreshing" punch art accent.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks Alex, you are a genius! Love your punch art.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...