Sunday, February 9, 2014

More Cool tones

fOR Two of these last three cards I'm sharing made from the "cool tones" tissue boxes I used a stamp set I purchase quite sometime ago, put away and manged to never even open the package.
It's a shame as the stamp images are very nice.

First is this lovely humingbird (if you look close you''ll see it's actually several butterflies that make up this shape):
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox Black and teal (from rainbow pallet), Stazon Black
Stamps: Mindscapes - Inkadinkado, Gorgeous Grunge - SU, greeting from Vintage Frames - SU
Punch: medium oval - Emagination
Misc.: silver bookmark clip (this was from a New Year's cracker), 1/4" rhinestone, 5/8" white organza ribbon and a rhinestone flourish - Recollections
 
 
The second card I embossed both the image and the edges in silver:
 
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox Black, Versmark
Embossing powder: Silver
Stamps: Mindscapes - Inkadinkado, Gorgeous Grunge - SU, Greeting is from Pennant Parade - SU
Punch: Curly Label - SU (I inserted a strip of cardstock into the punch diagonally to make the tag)
Misc.: 1/4" rhinestone, 5/8" navy organza ribbon
 

My last card is more simple but has a bit of bling. I also paper pierced the punched shapes around the edges.:
 

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox Black and teal (from rainbow pallet), Night of Navy - SU
Stamps: Label Something - SU
Punch:es: Ticket Duo - SU, Scallop Oval - SU
Misc.: 1/4" , 1/8" and 1/16" rhinestone, 5/8" teal organza ribbon.
 
Next up will be a punch art card I made for my sister's birthday. I just need to find the time to write the instrucitons.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...