Monday, April 4, 2016

Birthday Baloons

This weekend I finally sat down and made a few cards using the new balloon stamps from Stampin' Up. I quite enjoyed playing with these and can see myself using them frequently in the future.

First up is a purple creation.





I love the transparency of the stamped image. It adds a wonderful sense of realism to the balloons.
I kept it nice and simple, single layer of images matted on one piece of card. A few sequins for accents and a popped greeting.



Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, Bazzill
Stamps: Balloon Builders, Itty Bitty banners, both SU
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry - SU
Die: Bitty Banners Framelite - SU
Misc.: gold sequins, paper piercer, Basic piercing template -SU, foam mounting squares/tape



Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

2 comments :

  1. I love these balloons! I so hope they carry over into the next catalog, I'm nowhere done playing with them yet!

    Nice job, the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty- yes, the balloons do have such a realistic look to them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...