Friday, January 18, 2013

Cupcake Card

Today I am sharing a card I made using my new SU cupcake punch.

 
It's simple, but rather cute, I think. This one won't require a recipe either.
The cupcake liners, icing, candles and sprinkles are all from the SU cupcake punch. The little plates under each cupcake are a large oval (PB). I inked all the edges with Colorbox inks and chalked the liners to accent the "waves". The letter stickers are Provocarft, but little letter stamps would work just as well. The banner at the bottom is a strip cut to the width of the large oval punch. I then inserted one end into the punch to trim it in  a rounded egde. Then repeated to do the same with the other end. I used yellow 3/8" eyelets and red ribbon to attached the banner to my card.  It's also popped with foam squares.
 
I made some cute gift tags for the birthdya theme as well, but those will require a recipe and I haven't had a chance to write it. So they will need to wait for the next post.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...