Friday, December 12, 2014

Snowflake Christmas

With Christmas preparations I don't have much time today, but I though I'd quickly share these really simple and pretty cards I made last minute (I think I've now got everyone covered).

Thess come together really quick. I love the Northern Flurry embossing folder. It works so well on it's own, just add a greeting and a little sparkle/bling accent and you're done with great results.


On my second card I added a small stamped and die cut snowflake.


On both I used these little clear acrylic snowflakes I had purchased at the dollar store (Dollarama) again. Note they are a little bulky so not necessarily recommended for mailing unless you are willing to pay a little extra postage.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Marina Mist - SU
Stamp: More Merry Messages - SU, So Many Scallops - SU, Festive Flurry - SU
Embossing folder: Northern Flurry - SU
Die: Festive Flury Framelits - SU
Punches: Decorative Lable - SU, 1 3/4" scallop cirle - SU
Misc. Foam sqaures, rhinestones, acrylic snowflakes


Thanks for stopping by; come back soon for more paper crafting inspiration.

1 comment :

  1. They both look pretty inked on the embossing! I need to get my folder out and actually use it!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...