Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Little Thank you

I made one more quick card using the Secret Garden stamp set. This one really came about due to left over blossoms from my previous projects. When  I started I had stamped several images and coloured them all not knowing yet which I would use on that card. Once it was done I had two left over blossoms which I didn't want to waste; so I made this cute little thank you card.


This card is only 2.75 x 2.75" and perfect for a Thank you gift card.

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections (110 lbs white)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Daffodil Delight - SU, Real Red - SU
Alcohol Markers: Blendabilities; Cherry Cobbler, Skint Tone, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Secret Garden - SU, Gorgeous Grunge - SU, Work of Art - SU
Dies: Secret Garden Thinlets - SU
Embossing folder: Christmas Elegance - Sizzix
Misc.: Foam mounting squares, 5/8" red organza ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment :

  1. Very pretty card- love the embossing in the background too.
    Shelly SCS blog group

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...