Wednesday, April 15, 2015

You Did it! Card

Today I am sharing the details of my graduation card. This was a really quick and easy punch art projects.


I used some of my recycled take out container lids, but regular silver foil cardstock will work just as well. Note the tassel is just a little piece of cording that I knotted towards one end and then frayed the other end to simulate the look of a tassel. I attached this to the top of my cap with a little black brad.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamp: Sprinkled Expressions - SU
Die: Banner Framelits - SU
Punch: banner punch - SU (punch art instructions see below)
Embossing Folder: Lucky Stars - SU, Stripes - SU
Ink: Real red and Basic Black SU markers
Misc: foam mounting squares (cap and little red banner), tiny rhinestones and silver sequins

Punch art instructions are below.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you later this week for my little graduate treat holder.

3 comments :

  1. Wow just in time to inspire me! Just found out I have 4 graduations this year, 2 neices and 2 nephews. The boys are twins so I need to come up with 2 different cards and the girls are also sisters. 1 graduating college the other 8th grade. Thanks for the inspiration! Got to go get busy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again Alexandra, I just love your work.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great graduation card. I love the cap and colors chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...