Thursday, February 25, 2016

More Crazy birds

I made four more (had to use all six images) bird crazy cards in the same style as those from my previous blog post. 

 
I just love the little "sentiments" that come with the Crazy Talk stamp set. A great font and wonderfully quirky expressions that fit the style of these birds so well.


Again I used Copic markers to colour the birds and left the card front vey simple by only adding an embossed border.

 
For the last card in this set I used one of the larger font sentiments and added the little hearts form the matching Crazy Things set.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections white, 110 lbs
Stamps: Bird Crazy, Crazy Words, Crazy Things - Tim Holtz, Many Happy Returns, Timeless textures - SU
Embossing Folder: Distressed Frame - Tim Holtz
Ink: Tuxedo black - Memento, Pistachio Pudding, Tiptop Taupe, Basic Gray- SU
Alcohol markers: RY10, RY 21, RY 34, V15, V09, YR02, YR24, Y21, Y35, R11, R22, YR04, 0, 100, W1, W2, R17, R29, R89,  BG32, BG34 - Copic

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

3 comments :

  1. Love these birds, I bought this set and the extra set that went with them, also the framelets and have never used them! WHERE ARE THEY?? I must find time now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great, hope you are going to do more to show us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun- I love the sentiments too- such a fun collection of cards : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...