Monday, September 26, 2016

Wine Bottle Tag

This was a quick project. I didn't ave a wine bottle bag handy and was gifting a bottle to a friend. So i quickly made a cute but masculine bottle tag for him.

This was simple and didn't require a special bottle tag die either.


I opted to match the colours of the bottle itself as I don;t like to clash. I used a strip of black cardstock as my base, approx 3.75" x 11" long. I rounded the corners with a corner rounder punch and then placed it on my score pad. and scored across to create a square at one end (3.75")
I folded at the score mark and the using a 1 3/8" circle punch cut a hole in the center of this square area. This crated the hanger.


As this is for a male friend I kept it clean and simple. in ivory cardstock I cut a piece to fit onto the front panel as well as an oval shape for my main sentiment. the panel was accented with a paper pierced border. I stamped a secondary sentiment at the top and attached this to the front of the tag.

The mains sentiment was mated onto a larger purple oval and attached to the front of the tag. I finished it off with a little silver organza bow and a few punched foil balloons that were attached with foam squares for bit of dimension.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamps: Wacky Wishes, Let Your Hair Down - SU
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Dies: Oval Thinlits - SU
Punch: Balloon Bouquet - SU, 1 3/8" circle - SU, corner rounder - Marvy
Misc. paper piercing tool & mat, piercing template (SU), organza ribbon, foam tape/mounting squares.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...