Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Treats - Frankenstein

Last but not least, and still in time for Halloween crafting, is the last of my treat bags.


Frankenstein's face is also a Provo Craft paper doll face stamp to which I added eyebrows with a black marker. With the exception of the circle punch, all of the punches used are SU.

Here are the instructions. Either pin it using the "pin it" button below or after clicking on the image, right click and save to your PC.


My next project is a minimum of 24 Christmas themed punch art pieces that could be used for an advent calender as well as gift tags, cards, gift boxes etc. They will be posted one at a time as I haven't actually started creating them yet.

1 comment :

  1. Soooo adorable. I love your Frankie and all the other Halloween ones you have done. I haven't done punch art, so I am very inspired. You have a lovely blog and design. I am waiting for "Frankenstorm" to hit here in NYC, so Frankie jumped out at me....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...