Monday, May 20, 2013

Dragon Punch Art Card

As mentioned, my daughter loves dragons. This inspired me to try and create a punch art dragon. I use the word 'a' loosly as I ended up with at least 3 very nice designs that I plan on sharing over the next week.

The first is what I like to call my 'old' dragon. He's not really old, but I made him from silver cardstock and to me it makes him look older and wiser :)


At this time the card is missing the greeting. This is because I ordered a really nice Kanji stamp set on ebay and plan to use one of those stamps once it arrives.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embossing folder: ProvoCraft - sticks
Photo corners where created using a 1 1/4" and a 1/2' square punch (PB)
The dragon is peeking out of a window created with a BigShotz Window die by SU
Ink used on the dragon is Colorbox black

Full punch art instructions are below:


As you can see he doesn't require too many punches and is rather easy to make.

More dragon punch art coming up in  my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...