Monday, May 20, 2013

Pretty Little Boxes Take Two

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Aside form being really busy at work (short staffed at the moment) I had some health issues that landed me in the hospital for a short period.

I have several projects that are ready to share and hope to be able to post more regularly in the next couple of weeks. Let me warn you though, I do have several medical tests scheduled so there could be some small delays.

Today I have the promised second flower box topper (the all pink blossom in the back).



This was made with one punch. Very simple but oh-so cute. Here's a close up.


It's made from 4 scallop circles, all the same size.
So if you own several scalllop circle punches, you can make different sized flowers.
The above uses the 1 3/4" scallop circle by SU.
 
Here are the very simple instructions. Note I inked the edges (both sides) prior to cutting my petals.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking... more punch art to come.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...