Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chandelier Punch Art

I had hopped to be able to share this yesterday, but as I am in the processing of painting cabinets (started on my laundry room yesterday) I ran out of time. Oh well, better late than never.

So without further ado, here is my chandelier punch art card. This is another great design that would work well for Valentine's Day (or any "grand" celebration):

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox
Greeting: written on my PC; punched with a large oval - SU and mounted on a scallop oval - SU
Edging scissors: large scallop trim - unsure. I think it's an old Provo Craft
Misc: foam squares, rhinestones, silver cotton thread (1/8" circle punch to secure wrapped thread)
 
 Full punch art instructions below:

 
One more "light" inspired card to come, so check back soon.

1 comment :

  1. You are so amazingly creative - thanks so much for sharing.. SandyT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...