Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sweet Bunny Punch Art

My last SU order included several collections of stampin ink re-inkers. After sorting and organizing my new supplies I had these cute little boxes left over that the re-inkers came in and thought they would be perfect for holding a small gift or treat.

I covered them in pretty paper and added a sweet little character to the front. Voila, a have a cute Easter treat box.

 
 
Supplies used:

re-inker box (approx. 2" x 3" x 5")
Patterned paper: Karen Foster
Ink: Colorbox
Cardstock: Bazill
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Punch- used for the greeting - small oval - SU
Misc.: White gel pen, black marker, little green ribbon bow, foam squares

Full punch art instrucitosn for the bunny below:

 
Up next: Easter Lamb Treat Box

3 comments :

  1. So cute, great use of the packaging for a treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card.... hence the name....lol.... I just love this bunny's face and I think I'm going to try to make some for my grandkids.... Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your brilliant Punch ideas. They are really so clever.
    Gretings from Kalletal, Germany
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...