Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tulip Punch Art

Spring always brings to mind colourful tulips and daffodils. Calgary spring starts so late that we never have these in bloom in time for Easter though. So I made some bright and cheery punch art tulips instead.

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Colorbox
Dies: Floral Ovals - Nestabilities - Spellbinders, Itty Birry banners - SU
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes - SU
Misc.: foam squares
 
Full punch art instructions below.

 
Next up is my cute little bunny gift box.

3 comments :

  1. Love your tulips! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another darling card..... your creativity amazes me... thank you so much for sharing your creativity....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your creations are adorable! must try them myself. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...