Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wonderful Wreath Tags

I have one more set of Christmas tags to share.
For these I used the new Wondrous Wreath set from SU.


I love having a matching die set for my stamps. So much easier than having to hand cut shapes.
Again my colour scheme is purple, silver and white.

I really like how the words look cut form foil cardstock. It lends a very festive finish to the tags.

Here is a close up for a better view at some of the details.


This one was quite simple. I sponged a little Wisteria Wonder on my white card. Then using Perfect Plum I stamped the music background. I cut my tags, inked the edges and matted them onto white, hand cutting a 1/8" border.
The wreath was stamped in Wisteria Wonder. The 2nd layer of leaves in Rich Razzleberry/Perfect Plum and the berries were embossed in silver. I die cut the bow and sentiment from silver foil. The little tag and banners were inked along the edges in Perfect Plum, and the name was stamped in the same colour. I added some silver mesh to the tag, attached the name tag with a brad and the wreath with foam squares.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections 110 lbs white, silver foil
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath - SU, Music Background - Hero Arts, Rummage alphabet – MM
Dies: Wonderful Wreath - SU, Banner Framelits - SU, Gift Tag # 3, large, Gift Tag # 3 small by AccuCut
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry - all SU, Versamark
Misc.: silver embossing powder,  white ribbon, 1 x 1/8" purple brad, 1 - 1/4" rhinestone, silver mesh, foam squares
 
I expect to have some time to finish the instructions for my Christmas birdhouse card (shown in my sneak peek image from the other day). So come back soon for the details.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...